Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls
Healing Frequencies Music now offers 99.98% pure quartz crystal singing bowls that are tuned by hand in the A=432 concert pitch! They are high quality quartz made in the USA by the company who invented crystal bowls. The frosted crystal bowls are the highest quality available on the market! Item(s) are shipped directly from the factory within 7 – 10 business days of payment.
NOTE: choose a complete set for a perfectly matched and tuned set. If you’re desiring only a single bowl (or two), they can be ordered separately. However, if you eventually want an entire scale, you’ll need to order them all at the same time. The size (diameter and wall thickness) of the bowl determines which octave of the musical scale the set is placed. The larger the bowl, the lower the note.
Prices include shipping to continental USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico along with the additional countries listed below, there’s an extra shipping charge between 10 – $30 per bowl.
Bowls can be shipped to the following countries for an extra charge: Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Curaco, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Malaysia, Netherlands, Newfoundland, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Uraguay, Vanuato, and Venezuela.
How to Order:
- Fill out the order form at the bottom of the page with complete information. You must include full name, PHYSICAL address for UPS, e-mail, and phone number.
- Each drop-down menu only allows for ONE choice. If you want more than ONE item in any category: full set, single bowl, or carrying case, put additional information in the “multiple orders” section.
- If don’t want anything in a specific category, be sure to check “none.”
- Request THREE diameter preferences for each bowl ordered. If two diameters are listed at one price point, that counts as two of the three preferences. Ex. The 7″ or 8″ bowl price point counts as two preferences. List the third preference under “multiple orders.”
- Inventory continually changes! This is why I ask for three diameter preferences. This makes for receiving your order in a timely manner. Most bowl diameters come in every note.
- The manufacturer will notify me (generally within two business days) of available inventory in your preferred diameters.
- You’ll be sent an e-mail with bowl size availability to make a final choice.
- An invoice is then sent through PayPal upon your finalization of the order.
- Pay that invoice with a PayPal account or credit/debit card. If you wish to make a payment plan, work that out through PayPal.
- Item(s) are shipped upon receipt of payment. Please allow 7 – 10 business days for delivery once invoice is paid.
- NOTE: If you’re from Hawaii or Alaska, there’s an extra $10 – $20 charge per bowl for shipping. If you’re from countries outside the USA, there’s an additional shipping charge of $30 per bowl.
Products and Price Lists:
If you’re ordering F or F#, there’s an additional $40 charge.