Healing Frequencies Music now offers 99.98% pure quartz crystal singing bowls that are tuned by hand in the A=432 concert pitch! They are high quality quartz made in the USA by the company who invented crystal bowls. The frosted crystal bowls are the highest quality available on the market! Item(s) are shipped directly from the factory within 7 – 10 business days of payment.
NOTE: choose a complete set for a perfectly matched and tuned set. If you’re desiring only a single bowl (or two), they can be ordered separately. However, if you eventually want an entire scale, you’ll need to order them all at the same time.
There are a variety of differing opinions on what each note or color represents. What is called a “chakra” tuned set is basically the 7 main notes of a scale (C, D, E, F, G, A, B). The size (diameter and wall thickness) of the bowl determines which octave of the musical scale the set is placed. The larger the bowl, the lower the note. Colors are often matched to musical notes. The frequency/color chart that’s mathematically matched is reflected in the image to the left. NOTE: This varies from the note (and corresponding chakra color) included inside the bowls. Those stickers come with the bowls so you’ll know the note each bowl plays.
Bowls can be shipped to the following countries: Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Curaco, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Malaysia, Netherlands, Newfoundland, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Uraguay, Vanuato, and Venezuela.
How to Order:
- Fill out the order form at the bottom of the page with complete information. You must include full name, PHYSICAL address for UPS, e-mail, and phone number.
- Each drop-down menu only allows for ONE choice. If you want more than one set, one bowl, or one carrying case, put additional information in the “multiple orders” section.
- Request THREE diameter preferences for each bowl ordered. If two diameters are listed at one price point, that counts are two of the three preferences. Ex. The 7″ or 8″ bowl price point counts as two preferences. List the third preference under “multiple orders.”
- Inventory continually changes! This is why I ask for three diameter preferences. This makes for receiving your order in a timely manner. Most bowl diameters come in every note.
- Your order is sent to the manufacturer who will in turn notify me (generally within two business days) of shipping charges and available inventory in your preferred diameters.
- You’ll receive a follow-up e-mail with those details for final agreement before invoicing.
- You’ll then be sent an invoice via PayPal.
- Pay that invoice with a PayPal account or credit/debit card.
- Item(s) are shipped upon receipt of payment. Please allow 7 – 10 business days for delivery once invoice is paid.
- NOTE: Shipping bowls can be costly – at least $30 per bowl (for the smallest ones)! To ship a set is at least $200 within the continental USA. I’ve kept my prices on the lower end to offset shipping costs.
Products and Price Lists:
NOTE: If you’re ordering F or F#, there’s an additional $40 charge.