CLICK HERE to read more information about Coaching and Mentoring
Here’s what you get with coaching!
- Personal Zoom sessions – one hour per session
- Four sessions for $500 or…
- A FREE session when you sign up for 8 sessions at $1,000 (for a total of 9 sessions)
- Sessions are scheduled at your leisure. However, it’s suggested that meeting regularly produces greater results.
- Assignments to work on between sessions
- We discuss your ideas and go from there
- If your project lines up with my creative piece and you desire that assistance, we can collaborate!
- If I create music for your project, there’s additional fees.
- You may email for support as needed between sessions. Anything beyond a simple question is covered in a follow-up session.
- You’ll learn certain technical pieces required to bring your project to fruition
How to proceed once you’ve signed up…
- Wait for an email from Del confirming payment has been received. This may take a couple of days.
- Make sure you have a Zoom account! CLICK HERE if you need to set up a free Zoom account.
- Begin to prepare for the first session! Have your ideas ready and be prepared to answer a lot of questions about your plan, what you desire, and how you need help.
- Sessions are scheduled during weekdays only.
Please keep in mind…
- There WILL be work to do between sessions – at your leisure. This includes further research, putting together what we discuss in the sessions, and taking the time to flush out anything holding you back from moving forward in your venture.
- If it comes to a point where you need inner or emotional healing, I’ll send you to someone I trust to work with you. We can work “in tandem” as needed to help you get to a place of forward motion.
- Take as much time as you need between sessions. There’s no pressure to be ready within a specific time schedule.
- If you ever feel stressed out in the process, get into a place of rest and peace! As you create from a position of gratitude, hope, and peace, your creative process will actually go quicker.
- As the coach, I’m not the solution to making your venture successful. A good coach leads you in a direction where you use suggested tools and actions so you’re educated and can make your own decisions! If you’re willing to put in the time, these coaching sessions will work.
Thank you for trusting in my skills to assist you with your creative journey!