Join the Frequency Basics class at the special introductory rate of $90 through November 30, 2019!
Learn how to heal yourself and others through sound, color, energy, frequency, and intention. Get started with the tools provided in nature by our Divine Creator.
Frequency Basics is a self-paced course for the purpose of assisting you on your own journey into wholeness through the wonderful world of frequencies. Learn how these creative tools and methods were placed in nature for us to use in a protocol of healing – spirit, soul, and body.
What is the Special?
The special ends November 30th at 11:59 PM (PST). $90 one-time payment
- Starting December 1, 2019… the regular course fee goes to $199.
- Now is the time to join the “beta” group at this special introductory rate.
- The Q&A live video meetings, additional links, and bonus materials are an additional $10 per month starting in February, 2020. Until then, it’s part of the beta group class.
- The introductory special lowers the regular course fee by $109. In addition, you’ll receive two months of the Q&A membership for no additional cost (through January of 2020). That’s another $20 discount for a total savings of $129!
How does it work?
Each lesson includes a video teaching, links, basic information, and articles. At the end of every lesson, there’s an experiment, further research, or “pondering” meant to be thought provoking and to engage your senses. After all, how can you really learn something unless you have a practice opportunity?
Course content includes:
- Frequency Made Simple
- Concert Pitch vs Temperament and Why You Should Care
- Learning to Feel Sound
- Concert Pitch vs Temperament: Was There a Conspiracy with A=440?
- The Many Ways We Connect With Frequency In Our Lives
- Readers Digest Version of Music History & Debunking Musical Frequency Myths
- The Natural Laws of Music
- Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies: They’re Not What You’ve Been Told!
- Chromotherapy: Healing With Color
- Cymatics: Visualizing Sound
- Water Memory: Healing Through Water
- Thoughts and Intents Frame Our World
- Healing Cancer: Royal Raymond Rife
- Healing Powers of Music
- Entrainment and Entanglement
- Archaeoacoustics, Part 1: What the Ancients Knew
- Archaeoacoustics, Part 2: Sound in Stone
- Ed Leedskalnin and the Mystery of Coral Castle
- Are Crop Circles Created Using Sound?
- Cymatic Shapes in Rosslyn Chapel!?
- Healing Properties of the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Healing through the Musical Frequencies of Hebrew Letters
- Healing through Flower Essences, Music Essences, and Essential Oils
- How Does Sacred Geometry Fit in This Picture?
- Quantum Physics Made Easy
- Rhythm, Melody and Harmony: The Government of Music
- Is it Possible to Reprogram Our DNA?
- Consciousness is a Frequency
- Connecting the Dots…
- What are the Odds of That?
Registration gives you PERMANENT access to the course materials. Complete the suggested homework and experiments at your own pace. Discuss course materials with other class members in a private class forum.
Frequency Basics is conducted in a forum atmosphere. CLICK HERE for a full class description and site registration instructions in the Kingdom Tribes Forum.
Once you’ve made the decision to sign up for the class, you’ll need a FREE account on Kingdom Tribes in order to access the course materials. CLICK HERE to sign up for your free account. If you need help, keep this link open while you follow these instructions:
- You’ll see a blue box on the right side of the forum that says “sign up now!”
- Click on that and begin the registration process.
- Follow all the instructions as you’re prompted.
- Don’t worry about profile pictures (avatar) or other account details at the moment. You’ll get those instructions throughout the course if you need help.
Once you have an account on Kingdom Tribes, CLICK HERE to enroll in the course. Follow these instructions to enroll:
- If you missed the “click here” link above, “Enroll Here” is just below the words “and grow” in the header.
- Scroll down to the NW Ekklesia: Mentoring Groups and Classes category.
- Choose Frequency Basics payment: a one-time payment of $90 (If you need a payment plan, work that out with PayPal)
- Another box will open up saying “account upgrade confirmation” asking if you want to enroll and agree to the terms.
- Check the “I agree to the terms….” box
- The “subscribe” button will become clickable once you agree to the terms… which means you’re agreeing to pay for the course.
- Fill out the information as requested.
- The moment the payment goes through, you should have access to the course. To find the course, click the “home” button on the left side below the banner. Then, scroll down to NW Ekklesia. Click on Frequency Basics and read the “START HERE” section first.
- IMPORTANT!!! If you don’t see the contents of the course AFTER you’ve paid and it still says “private,” message Del through your “inbox” (next to your name below the navigation bar).
- NOTE: There are no refunds once you register!!! Why? Because you have access to the content all at one time.
Who is Del Hungerford?
Del Hungerford holds a doctoral degree in music and currently teaches at the collegiate level. She’s a recording artist, professional classical musician, music educator, clinician, and author. Because of her training in academia, Del strives to bring accurate information concerning “the healing properties of frequency” to those who wish to understand how it’s all inter-connected. Her journey into frequencies began a couple of years prior to her recordings of spontaneous instrumental music. She searched out which frequencies to use in her recording projects which then led down many rabbit trails over several years. The result of that research is the materials found on the Healing Frequencies Music website, in her writings, her music, and now the “Frequency Basics” class.