This post continues with our series on how emotional roots can have physical symptoms. I’m working with Seneca Schurbon of Freedom Flowers and Alice Briggs of Emotional and Spiritual Healing to create a package of materials that can aid with the healing processes of physical issues in your body! The “Physical Symptoms and Emotional Roots” booklet is being put together by myself, Alice, and Seneca and should be ready for sale soon! The full chart has about 100 physical symptoms with corresponding emotional roots. We suggest a flower essence, song (or full album), and a type of healing session so that you have something to work with.
“Into the Deep” has nearly 60 minutes of instrumental music: “Open Door” is the first selection with “Into the Deep” as the final song. I like to describe it as the door is being opened so that Creator can reach deep within to bring healing to the very inner core of your being. The full album is listed first (below) followed by each individual song. It is purchasable as a CD or downloads (full album and individual songs) and in the EMDR format.
“Into the Deep” is an interesting album in that when people listen to it, they feel things are going way deep into their bodies. You will notice on the list of symptoms, many of these diseases tend to really grab a hold of people. Most of the feedback coming in from this album relates to the deep feelings that come with listening to this music on a regular basis, even all the way to the bones.
- Physical: Cancer, inflammation, Luekemia
- Emotional: intense depression, repressed anger, feeling emptiness in life, self-rejection, no desire to live, carrying life’s burdens, unresolved emotional burdens, unforgiveness, wanting to get even, hatred, rage
Open Door – SONG
- Physical: lungs, digestion, arthritis, depression, incurable disease, asthma
- Emotional: self critical, critical of others, holding onto hostile feelings, long term anger, depression, reliving childhood fears, suppressed sorrow, over-sensitive, chronic anxiety and fear, grief, feels life is monotonous, not feeling approval, long standing condemnation of self and others, struggles with forgiveness of past situations and people, fear of abandonment
Into the Deep – SONG
- Physical: viruses, infections, yeast, fibromyalgia, deep rooted illnesses, colon, fungus, inflammation, jaw problems, Crohn’s
- Emotional: bottled up hate, inability to let go of past, allowing past to rule now, belief that “I get everything that comes along,” bitterness and ugliness overshadow the good in life, feelings of hostility, feelings of suspicion and annoyance, feelings of anger being manifested, rage, subconsciously wanting revenge, inability to express how you feel, feelings of insecurity, unable to let go and flow with life, extreme self rejection, abandonment.
Want the full chart for FREE? Sign up for the newsletter and you’ll receive it within the first month of your subscription.