- Frequency Basics (available now through Kingdom Tribes): CLICK HERE to read more and register for this 30-module self-paced course. Everything you ever wanted to know about how frequency works is probably somewhere in this course! Permanent access once you register! Course fee is $125
- Kingdom Worship Basics (available now through Kingdom Tribes): CLICK HERE to read more and register for this 30-module self-paced course. Learn all the basics of worship, what it truly is, and then engage through your own creativity in a “new style of worship.” Permanent access once you register! Course fee is $325 and INCLUDES Frequency Basics.
- Kingdom Creativity (begins fall of 2021): This course walks you through bringing your own personal creativity to the forefront through the act of worship. Twelve interactive classes that include weekly assignments and four Zoom meetings with other participants. This course IS NOT self-paced. The work is expected to be done weekly. Course fee is $250
- Frequency Immersion Practitioner Training – Module 2 (begins spring 2022): The prerequisite for this course is “Kingdom Creativity.” This 12-module interactive self-paced course teaches participants all they need to know in order to become a Frequency Immersion Practitioner. Training involves understanding the power of intent, how frequency is used in healing, using crystal bowls and percussion instruments as part of the healing process, basic music theory, and other creative pieces when giving sound baths to customers. Course fee is $400 NOTE: It’s not required that you be a musician! You will WANT to learn an instrument so start now if this is your desire. A basic grasp of music theory is necessary (part of the class) to understand the process of giving sound baths.
- Frequency Immersion Practitioner Training – Module 3 (begins summer of 2022): Prerequisites for this course are Kingdom Creativity and Module 2. There’s an interview process for acceptance into the program. In this module, you receive all the materials needed to create sound baths for customers using crystal bowls and a myriad of percussion instruments. This includes (but isn’t limited to) technology suggestions for recording, equipment suggestions, additional technology as needed, all the forms and features from scientific data, and Del’s personal revelation, etc. The 12-module interactive self-paced course is required for completion PRIOR to in-person training. Upon completion of the course and training, certification to become a Frequency Immersion Practitioner is granted after a final interview and 30 of your own sound baths are given to clients. Course fees are $600 for the 12-module class and $2,200 for ten days of in-person training (includes food and lodging). Training takes place in Oldtown, Idaho.