Prophetic Musical Journey, Part 1
- Love Abounds (C)
- I AM (D)
- Life Source (E)
Del Hungerford, keyboard and percussion
All music spontaneously performed by Del Hungerford
Copyright Del Hungerford 2015
Artwork and design by Julie Ann
Emotional Roots of Physical Symptoms for the album “I AM.”
This information is based on personal experience, customer feedback, and working with Seneca of Freedom Flowers and Alice of Emotional and Spiritual Healing.
I AM – Album
- Physical: addictions, Bulimia, depression, heart, blood, face problems, stuttering, acne
- Emotional: unable to think rationally, disapproval of self, self-rejection, despair, avoid wanting to feel, mistaken self-image, inability to accept self, unsatisfied needs never met, feeling unable to meet expectations, your own identity, problems with relationships, self criticism, unable to express self, emotionally insecure, having to always please authority figures.
Love Abounds – SONG
- Physical: Heart, diabetes, incurable diseases, mono
- Emotional: needing love, needing to focus, judging self of others severely, disappointed in life, ongoing feelings of sorrow, emotional shock, obsessed with wanting to control, resentment and hurt, not feeling approval of others, difficult time forgiving others and self, in a relationship that hurts, long standing condemnation of self and others, struggle with forgiveness of situations and people of the past, feeling unloved and unworthy.
I AM – SONG
- Physical: memory, Alzheimer’s, dementia, neck problems, throat, tinnitus, thyroid
- Emotional: confidence, trust, faith, lack of control over life, feeling helpless/hopeless, unresolved anger, tired of life’s struggles, inflexible state of mind, not wanting to yield to opinions you think are wrong, non-acceptance and rejection of others, swallowed emotional hurts, not having your own way, anger being restrained, confusion, not able to discern, deep sense of frustration/anxiety, fear of self-expression, self rejection, guilt
Life Source – SONG
- Physical: nervous system, heart, blood, blood pressure, depression, circulation problems, chronic fatigue, inflammation, Leukemia, nerves, varicose veins
- Emotional: need peace and tranquility, feeling powerless in some area of life, deep anger, intense depression, not feeling joy in life, fear, low self-esteem, feeling overloaded, discouragement, need to prove self, helpless, hopeless, boredom, burn-out, not enjoying place in life, can’t forgive self or others, in a relationship that hurts, rage, wanting to run away.
We have a full chart with emotional roots of physical symptoms! Sign up for the newsletter and you’ll get it free within the first month of your subscription!